How to apply
Step 1: Register at the MFA web-platform.
Step 2: Fill in application form online.
Step 3: Upload copies of necessary documents:
- health insurance policy (30,000 euro coverage);
- proof of sufficient funds;
- document confirming the purpose of the visit (more information on e-Visa at the Help section).
Step 4: Pay the fee (85 USD) online by MasterCard/Visa card.
- all e-Visa applications are processed within 9 business days.
- e-Visa or visa refusal letter is sent to the applicant’s email address in pdf format.
- e-Visas are issued as single entry visas valid for up to 30 days.
- all applicants should submit their printed e-Visas (along with their valid travel documents) to Ukraine’s State Border Guard Service officers when entering Ukraine.
- information support is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- full text of the Guidelines on Issuing Electronic Visas (in Ukrainian).