V International Children’s Television Festival “Dytiatko”
September 25-28, 2013
International Children TV Festival “Dytiatko” founded by Kharkiv Regional Council in 2009, has become a hallmark of Kharkiv firmly entering into cultural life of Ukraine and CIS countries.
The aim of Festival is to identify and support the best children's TV groups and gifted children. Festival task is to promote children’s screen creativity.
“Dytiatko” festival is a noncommercial one; participation in it is free of charge. Children TV and animated studios and also TV companies and producer centers making programs for children are welcome to take part in the festival.
- “Best Play Film of a Children’s TV Studio”;
- “Best Documental Film of a Children’s TV Studio”;
- “Best TV Program of a Children’s TV Studio”;
- “Best News Program of a Children’s TV Studio”;
- “Best Animated Film of a Children’s TV Studio”;
- “Best Radio Show of a Children’s Studio”;
- “Best TV Program for Children”;
- “Best Children’s Film”;
- CIFEJ Prize (an award from the International Center of Films for Children and Young People);
- “Local government - that's us!” (special nomination under the aegis of the European Council. The works will be preferred, that reflect the authors` views on the role and specifics of local self-government as well as those about participation of young people in local issues solution).
Besides, at the closing ceremony there will be announced the names of:
- Best director’s work;
- Best anchor;
- Best TV journalist;
- Best actor.
Deadline for applications: August 15, 2013.
Participation is free of charge.
The works submitted for the participation in the Festival must be made in Ukrainian, Russian or English or translated into these languages (voice-over, subtitles, dubbing).
Applications should be admitted at:
Room 96, 64, Sumska street, Kharkiv, 61200, Ukraine.
Tel.: +38 (057) 700 53 05; +38050-401-36-02 Fax: +38 (057) 715 73 63;
E-mail: [email protected]
Official web-site of the Festival: http://fest.dytiatko.org.ua
Note: International Children’s Television Festival “Dytiatko” was established by Kharkiv Regional Council in 2009. The aim of the Festival is a development of children’s television, improvement of the professional level of television for children audience as well as support for children’s creative studios.
In 2012, 205 works of 83 authors competed in the Festival. There were 46 works by 39 authors in the finals. Over 4 years of the Festival’s existence, 659 works were submitted for the competition.
Due to the support of the Festival’s friend and partner, M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University, each year, two studios get a chance to spend a week in Moscow on the basis of the University.
The EC Office in Ukraine is a partner of the Festival since 2012. Due to cooperation with this organization, winners of the “We Are Self-Government” nomination are granted an opportunity to visit the EC headquarters in Strasburg.
“Dytiatko” Festival is a member of CIFEJ, the International Center of Films for Children and Young People since 2012.
Professional jury of the Festival is headed by Marina Landa, anchor of the “Karusel” TV channel (1 channel, worldwide web), author and anchor of the “Radio of Russia” program, compositor of the “Smeshariki” cartoon series.
The application form can be downloaded here.